2019 Webinar Series on Short-Term Missions
Standards of Excellence in Short-Term Mission
Our friends at Standards of Excellence in Short Term Mission (SOE) are hosting a series of webinars throughout 2019, and here is what they’ll be covering:
- January 22, 2019 – Evaluating Your STM Program
- February 12, 2019 – Practical ways to address poverty through STMs
- March 12, 2019 – Virtual Training and Electronic Resources
- April 9, 2019 – Responding to Natural Disasters: “how and when should we get involved?
- May 14, 2019 – Conflict Resolution
- June 11, 2019 – How Churches and Agencies Can Work Together
- August 13, 2019 – Evaluating your Mission Trip
- September 10, 2019 – Evaluating Your Training: criteria for
team training an excellent
- October 8, 2019 – Are Your Mission Trips Using the Right Methods?
- November 12, 2019 – Effective Discipleship in mission trips
To access these webinars, you have to a member of SOE. You can visit their website at SOE.org to learn more about the organization and what it takes to become a member.
I’ve highlighted the March topic because I’ll be on the panel discussion.
If you’re a short-term mission trip leader or coordinator interested in learning more about any of these topics from our perspective, we encourage you to consider membership with SOE, but we’d also be more than happy to share what we know. Email [email protected] to start the conversation, or send us a message below.
Give us a call at:
Message us at:
We Want To Hear From You
Email us 24/7