By Josiah Holland | June 2019
What is the process?
- Sign up for a Coordinator Subscription.
- Email the following info to [email protected]:
- The name of the course(s) you want to create. (This can be edited later.)
- List any lessons from public courses that you want copied into your course. (Additions or edits can be made later.)
- Provide emails for any co-editors. (Co-editors must also be members.)
- You’ll receive an email inviting you to edit the course.
- Edit the course to your liking.
- Invite people to your course. (You can create private cohorts and further customize the course for each cohort.)
How do does payment work?
- Your seat will be free in any cohort you create.
- You can purchase seats when creating a cohort so that participants won’t have to pay when creating an account.
- If there aren’t seats left in the course, or you don’t purchase seats when creating the cohort, learners and moderators will be charged when they create an account.
How much will it cost?
- You won’t pay anything until you start adding people to your course.
- Basic: A basic private course costs $24 and includes up to 8 lessons from the XPCulture library. By default, your course will come with the 8 lessons from the XPCulture Fundamentals Course. You can request those lessons to be substituted with others. Any copied lessons can be edited, deleted, or left as they are. Any lessons you create will not increase the course price.
- Basic+: If you want more than 8 lessons copied into your course from the XPCulture Library, each additional lesson will add $3 to the base price of $24.
What happens if I cancel my membership?
- Your private course will continue to exist and new groups can continue to take the course, but your course editor status will be revoked meaning that you will not be able to edit the master course content until you renew your membership.
I coordinate trips for more than 200 people each year.
- You can buy seats for your private course in bulk at the following price:
- 200+ seats: $18 each
- 300+ seats: $15 each
- 400+ seats: $12 each
- 500+ seats: $9 each
- 1k+ seats: $5 each
- To buy seats in bulk, email the number of seats you need to [email protected].
What is the process?
- Apply to become a course author.
- Upon approval, receive an invitation to begin authoring your course.
- Email [email protected] when you are ready to launch the course.
- XPCulture will confirm the listed price and launch the course.
How will my course be priced?
- Every lesson will be priced at $3. For example, a course consisting of 3 lessons would cost a learner $9. You will earn 33% commission or royalty.
- If a private course author uses a copy of one of your lessons in their course, you will earn 33% of the revenue generated by that lesson within the private course.
How will I be paid?
- Every quarter, XPCulture will generate a report of how much revenue was generated by your content and pay you a 33% commission.
- For example, if 10 people took your 5 lesson course ($15 course) during that quarter, the course generated $150 of revenue. You would receive a check for $50 paid to the name and address in your application.
- Email [email protected] if you change mailing addresses.
What are the terms and conditions I’m agreeing to?
- Read our terms agreement here.
- As a quick summary of what you might be wondering about…
- You own the content.
- By building the course on XPCulture, XPCulture requires you relinquish nonexclusive hosting rights to XPCulture. This means you can publish the content elsewhere if you choose.
- You reserve the right to remove your content from XPCulture after providing 90 days notice.
Give us a call at:
Message us at:
We Want To Hear From You
Email us 24/7