Creating Public Courses
What is the process?
- Apply to become a course author.
- Upon approval, receive an invitation to begin authoring your course.
- Email [email protected] when you are ready to launch the course.
- XPCulture will confirm the listed price and launch the course.
How will my course be priced?
- Every lesson will be priced at $3. For example, a course consisting of 3 lessons would cost a learner $9. You will earn 33% commission or royalty.
- If a private course author uses a copy of one of your lessons in their course, you will earn 33% of the revenue generated by that lesson within the private course.
How will I be paid?
- Every quarter, XPCulture will generate a report of how much revenue was generated by your content and pay you a 33% commission.
- For example, if 10 people took your 5 lesson course ($15 course) during that quarter, the course generated $150 of revenue. You would receive a check for $50 paid to the name and address in your application.
- Email [email protected] if you change mailing addresses.
What are the terms and conditions I’m agreeing to?
- Read our terms agreement here.
- As a quick summary of what you might be wondering about…
- You own the content.
- By building the course on XPCulture, XPCulture requires you relinquish nonexclusive hosting rights to XPCulture. This means you can publish the content elsewhere if you choose.
- You reserve the right to remove your content from XPCulture after providing 90 days notice.
Give us a call at:
Message us at:
We Want To Hear From You
Email us 24/7